OGN and Aquind are trading names of Offshore Group Newcastle Limited.
Offshore Group Newcastle Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06390883 whose registered office is at OGN House, Hadrian Way, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, England, NE28 6HL.
Offshore Group Newcastle Limited is a member of the following trade and professional associations: FPAL; Offshore Contractors Association; NOF Energy; Oil & Gas UK; Energi Coast; and UVDB (supplier ID: 10052437).
VAT number: 973 2965 78
Terms of website use
Accessing our site
The use of all our pages are subject to these terms and conditions. Access to certain pages of our site, some of which may be restricted, may be subject to further conditions of use as indicated:
- You may browse, download, view, print and copy onto the hard disk of your computer any material from the site for your own personal use. You must not photocopy pages from our site. Any other type of use requires our prior written agreement.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- The site is intended to be accessed by users in the United Kingdom. Non-UK users must understand the information on the site may not be relevant to them, and access might be restricted by local laws.
- We strive to ensure all information on our site is accurate and up to date. However, the contents of the site are naturally subject to change from time to time. That means we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information on the site. YOU ARE RESPONSBILE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM. We also disclaim liability and responsibility arising from any reliance on such materials by anyone who may have been informed of any of the website contents.
- Unfortunately we can’t guarantee your use of the site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any damages including, but not limited to:
- indirect or consequential damages;
- damages for loss of opportunity or chance;
- any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the site or any other websites or the use thereof.
We do take legal responsibility for death or physical injury arising out of our negligence or that of our staff.
- We try our best to ensure the site is free from viruses. However, we can’t always guarantee this. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any:
- viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware; or
- telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the site.
- We aim to ensure that our website is normally available 24 hours a day, but due to the nature of the internet and factors outside of our reasonable control, we shall not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to our site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
- The names, images and logos identifying us, companies within our group or third parties and their products and services, are our proprietary marks or those of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks, and we reserve the ability to enforce such rights that we may have.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from them.
- These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review them regularly because you’ll be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after any variation has been posted.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be removed from the list. The remaining terms and conditions will remain, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the site will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for visiting our site www.ogn-group.com