A strong client orientation makes the client's goals our goals, with the joint objective of safety and environmental awareness, delivery on time, quality and cost control.
OGN Group's aim is to utilise, where practicable, standard procedures to control all aspects of the work. Where necessary, project-specific procedures are raised in order to fully address the project requirements.
Key project-specific procedures include:
- Project Compliance Plan including project procedure requirements
- Project Organisation Charts
- Project HSE Plan(s)
- Audit and Review Schedule
- Project Execution Plan / Construction Philosophy
- Project Inspection and Test Plans
Guided by the in-depth procedures and a philosophy of planning ahead, OGN uses tried and tested methods to ensure that the client's goals are achieved. The opportunity for integration of client personnel into the OGN project team is another control mechanism that guarantees mutual support and added value. OGN's project management team has hands-on working experience of this scenario.
Direct benefits include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring client operational experience is imputed into the final basis of design criteria
- Ensuring safety design engineering incorporates the full unique platform approval and operational requirements
- Ensuring a continual input into overall costings and out-terms final analysis for budget awareness and negation of any costing "surprises"